The WedgeWorks Limited Edition 54 M Grind is now available globally
CARLSBAD, California – Vokey WedgeWorks has introduced the new Limited 54.08 M Grind, one of Bob Vokey’s original tour grinds and considered the “most favorite” by the Master Craftsman among all his extensive designs.
Currently only available in 56°, 58°, 60° and 62° lofts, all with 8° of bounce, the M Grind is designed for players that like to rotate the club face open and closed to manufacture shots around the green.
“The M grind is a medium bounce wedge that features a heel, toe and trailing edge sole grind and is for players who want a sand wedge to play in medium to firm soil conditions or firmer bunkers,” said Vokey. “It is also ideal for the golfer with a shallower, neutral, or more sweeping delivery who likes to play shots around the greens with the face in a variety of orientations or positions.”
The WedgeWorks M Grind is visually similar to the SM9 D Grind due to the medium width sole with heel, toe and trailing edge relief. The 54.12 D Grind, however, plays to a higher effective bounce than the 54 M Grind. The M Grind is also better suited to players who have a neutral to shallow angle of attack around the green and on fuller swings, whereas the D grind suits players with a steeper delivery.
Advanced Personalization and Custom Options: The Limited Edition 54 M Grind features a modern, clean look, which provides a canvas for customization. The WedgeWorks custom options include:
- Six unique toe engravings
- Stamping options | 10-character Straight/Freestyle stamping; 15 characters around the toe and two lines of 10 characters each
- Flight Lines alignment feature
- WedgeWorks Limited Edition 54 M Grind can also be custom ordered with an industry-leading selection of shafts, grips, shaft bands and ferrules. For a complete list of options, visit www.Vokey.com
- Stock Shaft: Dynamic Gold S200 | Stock Grip: Golf Pride 360