Opportunity for junior golfers to represent their state at inaugural Fall Championship
ARDMORE, Pa. (July 6, 2021) – Registration is open at WeAreTheFifty.com for the inaugural We Are The Fifty presented by Mizuno Golf. Invitations to junior competitors and state champions are being accepted and the tournament committee is reviewing applications from a diverse range of junior golfers to fill out this limited-field event, which will take place at Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa in Palm Coast, Florida from Sept. 17-19.
“We are new. We are innovative. And we are bringing the 50 states together for a unique junior golf championship, where the best junior golfers will have the opportunity to represent their home state like never before, ,” said Ari Flaisher, We Are The Fifty founder. “After postponing due to the pandemic, we’re thrilled to be working with golf associations across the U.S. to accept invitations from their championship-level juniors, as well as filling out state teams with boys and girls seeking a national stage to test their game
“If your local golf organization has a top player who would take pride in competing under his or her state flag and becoming an All-American champion, we encourage them to consider adding We Are The Fifty to their fall schedule.”
The We Are The Fifty Junior Golf Championships (#WAT50) will be contested over 36 holes and feature five championship categories: Girls 16-18, Boys 16-18, Girls 15U, Boys 15U and an Overall State Team Championship.
More information on how to apply and register is available at WeAreTheFifty.com, as the deadline is Aug. 1, 2021.
WE ARE THE FIFTY OVERVIEW:
- Open to competitive junior golfers from across the U.S., spots available for state champions, state golf association identified players, and at-large representatives.
- Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa in Florida from September 17-19, 2021
- Individual All-American championships for Girls 16-18, 15-Under and Boys 16-18, 15-Under.
- Top finishers from each state across individual championships will contribute to Overall State Team Championship.
- Collegiate coaches welcome to attend, please contact organizers for credentials.