Complimentary golf industry registration for show on Sept. 16 is at pgashow21.com/PGAShowConnects
NORWALK, Conn. (Sept. 9, 2020) – PGA Show Connects, a year-round, interactive virtual community of premium golf industry content, digital business sourcing and professional networking programs, announces the presentation of a free webinar addressing technology-enhanced golf experiences on Wednesday, Sept. 16, at 2 p.m. ET.
The “Using Technology to Create a New Experience, Engage Members and Reach a New Audience” webinar is presented by Toptracer. Panelists include:
- Ben Bauer, PGA, Director of Golf at The Club at Ibis
- Dale Folmer, Vice President of Operations at CBIGG Management (C-Bons International Golf Group Management)
- Jim Lombardo, PGA, Head Golf Professional at Erin Hills (Wisc.) Golf Course
- Ben Sharpe, President of Toptracer
The webinar will be moderated by Brian Crowell, PGA, Director of Instruction at Osiris Country Club and co-host of “On Course” on SiriusXM PGA TOUR Radio.
Designed for PGA Professionals and golf facility operators, this complimentary webinar shares how golf facilities have cracked the code on using technology to create engaging experiences for avid, casual and novice golfers. Panelists will share their technology-driven best practices, including new gamified experiences, real-time traces and innovative practice formats, resulting in more active member engagement, new player traffic and increased revenue.
PGA Professionals and golf operators will gain several key takeaways from the webinar including:
- Learn how to leverage the latest game technology to engage and connect a community of golfers, and unleash a range’s true potential.
- Discover how game technology can keep current members coming back, and attract a new, more diverse set of guests—essential to sustained business success.
- Explore how golf facility operators have found new ways to monetize the range experience on an ongoing basis, no matter their business model.
The “Using Technology to Create a New Experience, Engage Members and Reach a New Audience” webinar is part of the PGA Show Connects twice-monthly series of webinars, which provides free access to live and on-demand education and insights from industry leaders. Participants are able to connect directly to webinar speakers with question and answer sessions and real-time polling, accessible on any browser and any device. PGA Professionals actively participating in PGA Show Connects webinars are able to receive MSR Education Credits. Full details and complimentary industry registration are available at www.pgashow21.com/PGAShowConnects.
About PGA Golf Exhibitions and PGA Show Connects
PGA Golf Exhibitions, a division of Reed Exhibitions, organizes the PGA Merchandise Show in partnership with the PGA of America. Since 1954, the PGA Show has grown to annually welcome some 1,000 golf companies and brands and nearly 40,000 industry professionals from around the world to the industry’s annual global summit for the business of golf. The 68thedition of the PGA Merchandise Show is scheduled for Jan. 26-29, 2021, in Orlando. Learn more at www.PGAShow.com.
In the summer of 2020, PGA Golf Exhibitions introduced PGA Show Connects, a year-round, interactive virtual community designed to complement in-person events and engage PGA Show attendees and exhibitors by offering live and on-demand access to premium content, digital business sourcing and professional networking programs. Learn more at www.pgashow21.com/PGAShowConnects.