Offered in limited quantities at launch, it is available online at www.bridgestonegolf.com.
The ADF moniker stands for Pinpoint Accuracy, Optimized Distance and Unmatched Feel, all attributes associated with the ultra-premium clubs that make up the set.
Meticulously curated to provide first-class quality throughout the bag, without the stress and guesswork that traditionally accompanies equipment purchases, the TOUR B ADF set includes a driver, fairway wood, hybrid, two driving irons, forged cavity back irons and the popular TOUR B XW-1 wedges. The clubs were designed and developed in the Japanese market but brought to the U.S. following high demand from Bridgestone brand loyalists.
“Not only have we optimized the individual elements of ADF, but also the buying experience, as we’re making it as easy as possible for discerning golfers to select a full set of premium products at an unbeatable price,” says Zack Kupperbusch, Golf Club Marketing. “From world-class tires to superior golf balls, everything Bridgestone makes is engineered for performance and the ADF Set includes an array of our most acclaimed equipment in one convenient package.”
The retail value of the individual components is well over $3,500, however, this special package offer is available for just $2,800. A 30-day money back guarantee is available for anyone not completely satisfied with how the clubs perform. Additional details on the clubs include:
- XD5 Driver – The combination of the high launch, draw biased XD5 head with the higher launching HZRDUS Red shaft, results in one of the highest launching, fairway finding drivers available. This version of the XD5 has previously only existed in Asian markets but due to the popularity, it is now available in the US as part of the ADF Set.
- XDF 3 Wood – The club’s shallow-face encourages solid contact from the fairway and tee box while the high launch and low spin of the Project X HZRDUS Red shaft helps to put more yards between you and your playing partners. This version of the XDF has previously only existed in Asian markets but due to the popularity, it is now available in the US as part of the ADF Set.
- XDH 2 Hybrid – Optimized for increased ball velocities and higher launch angles this club offers tremendous workability. This version of the XDF has previously only existed in Asian markets but due to the popularity, it is now available in the US as part of the ADF Set. Shaft: KBS Graphite Hybrid (mid/high launch, mid spin).
- X-HI 3, 4 Driving Irons – A hollow body construction creates maximum distance from the tee and the wide sole design helps prevent digging to produce solid strikes from the fairway. Shaft: KBS Graphite Hybrid (mid/high launch, mid spin).
- X-CBP Irons 5-PW – High-quality 1020 forging and minimal offset provide a clean look at address. A wider sole encourages smooth turf interaction to increase forgiveness and the Black KBS $ Taper shaft promotes the workability needed to execute any shot.
- Black Oxide XW-1 Wedges (52, 56 degree) – Extremely versatile from any lie, this wedge offers exceptional spin, control and solid feel helping lead to shorter putts and lower scores. Shaft: Black KBS $ Taper (mid launch, low spin).
The driver, fairway wood and hybrid are designed with a variety of innovative features, including Flex Action Speed Technology (FAST), which increases ball speed for maximum distance, even on off-center hits. Working in conjunction with F.A.S.T., are Power Ribs, promoting stability for increased ball speed and dampening vibration for excellent feel. The face of each TOUR B wood and hybrid uses the company’s Power Milling, which stabilizes the ball at impact to increase quality compression and reduce surface slipping or skidding.
All clubs are outfitted with the Golf Pride Multicompound Red/Platinum model and feature premium shafts in regular and stiff flexes, specific models noted above.
The lightweight stand bag is offered in black/red and is perfect for use while walking or riding. This stylish design includes a five-way divider top, five zippered pockets and hidden valuables pocket, water bottle pocket and outer tee and glove holder. The custom Bag Boy T-10 is built with a crush-resistant ABS top, premium in-line skate wheels, all-weather 600D polyester fabric body and StandGuard™ — an internal high-density foam padding to protect the stand bag mechanism while traveling.
Beyond the TOUR B ADF Set, Bridgestone Golf offers a variety of clubs, golf balls and accessories to meet the needs of all players. More information: bridgestonegolf.com.
Bridgestone Golf’s professional staff includes 14-time major championship winner Tiger Woods, FedExCup champion Brandt Snedeker, Olympics bronze medalist Matt Kuchar, Masters winner Fred Couples, rising stars Bryson DeChambeau, Lexi Thompson and more.