PARIS – Hello Birdie, the golf start-up using A.I. to help golfers play smarter, is opening its 4th edition of the Smarter Golf Trophy through Sept. 3.
The concept is very simple: 1 signed scorecard with the mobile app gives 1 chance to win.
Every round counts! All golfers are invited to download Hello Birdie Golf app in order to keep track of their shots and sign their scorecard. This can be done during any golf round – even playing alone – and potentially played during another competition. The participation is Free – the golfers may need to pay their green fee as they would usually do.
New in 2023: a weekly draw in additional to the draw at the end of the period.
A friendly competition… but with lots of giveaways
Thanks to all our partners who wish to develop the experience of golf, we are proud to provide high valued giveaways with an equivalency of approx. 15,000 USD:
- A round of golf for 4 players on the Albatros course at Le Golf National, former host of the Ryder cup 2018 and future host of the Paris 2024 Olympics Game,
- Numerous equipment’s from Cleveland and Srixon: full set of clubs, Driver, Wedges, balls, gloves, towels, bags, and travel gears.
- 2x full day of golf and strategic experience near Paris – France – to share with a friend animated by Julien Grillon – teaching pro – at Golf Isabella,
- A stay at the Valescure golf course, the oldest course on the French Riviera, and numerous Gold Cards from LeClub Golf,
- SwingScan access: slow-motion swing videos to improve golfers’ understanding and skills.
- Full info, rules & prizes, on Hello Birdie’s website
Flyer available here in different formats.