Event is set for Las Vegas on July 11-12
FRISCO, Texas – Complimentary registration is now open at PGALasVegas.com for PGA Professionals and golf buyers attending the PGA Buying & Education Summit, July 11-12, at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa.
Summit attendees will be among the first to preview spring 2023 merchandise and participate in education, career and networking programs.
- Merchandise Preview – Attending industry professionals will be able to preview the latest innovations and trends from 50+ leading apparel, accessories, and golf lifestyle companies, while being among the first to place orders for the new 2023 spring lines. The Summit features both open ballroom exhibits and preset One2One buyer appointments. Participating exhibitors are updated regularly at PGALasVegas.com.
- PGA Education Sessions Presented by Industry Experts – Six national-level education sessions in Golf Operations, Teaching & Coaching and Executive Management will be offered by the PGA of America and Association of Golf Merchandisers. Topics and presenter details are available at PGALasVegas.com.
- New Golf Industry Careers Program Launched – PGA Golf Exhibitions, PGA of America Career Services and the National Golf Sales Representatives Association (NGSA) will introduce a Golf Industry Careers program for aspiring professionals to learn about golf career paths and internship opportunities, and for PGA Professionals and sales representatives to explore new job opportunities. The new careers program will be at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on July 11, 11 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Industry Networking Events – As peer networking is always a valued aspect of PGA Show industry gatherings, the PGA Buying & Education Summit includes multiple shared dining opportunities and an evening welcome reception on July 11, at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa followed by a fun, nighttime Par-3 Shootout and putting contest at the nearby Angel Park Golf Course. The nine-hole Par-3 Shootout for PGA Professionals will feature a $2,500 purse, while all attending industry professionals will be able to win special prizes in the putting contest.
- Southwest PGA Section Meeting – The Southwest PGA Section will host a meeting for their membership on July 11, 8 – 9:30 a.m. at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa.
Participation in the PGA Show Buying & Education Summit exhibitor line showings and networking events are complimentary for PGA Professionals and golf buyers. Additional paid registration is required for education sessions and the Par-3 Shootout. Shootout details will be announced soon at PGALasVegas.com.