PEBBLE BEACH, CALIFORNIA (Jan. 14, 2015) – Hunter Public Relations • Special Events (HPR) has been selected by Omni Hotels & Resorts to create and execute a golf media relations and promotions strategy for the Omni golf brand, which is comprised of 12 world-class destinations from coast to coast.
Located in some of the country’s most beautiful destinations, Omni Hotels & Resorts golf courses are designed by award-winning golf architects, some of who are legendary champions of the game. Each golf resort is complete with luxurious accommodations and superior service, on and off the course:
- Omni Tucson National Resort (Arizona): Ranked as one of the top 100 golf resorts by Conde Nast Traveler and one of the top 75 golf resorts in North America by Golf Digest; longtime host of the Tucson Open on the PGA Tour
- Omni La Costa Resort & Spa (California): Names a Gold Medal Golf Resort by GOLF Magazine; 36 holes; host of PGA Tour and LPGA Tour events
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa (California): 27 holes; palm tree-lined fairways and gently rolling terrain surrounded by amazing views of the San Jacinto and San Bernardino mountains
- The Omni Grove Park Inn (North Carolina): Donald Ross originally designed this historic course in 1926; renovated in 2001 to keep the same feel and spirit; named Top 20 Southern U.S. Golf Resorts by Conde Nast Traveler
- Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort (South Carolina): 54 holes; designs by Arthur Hills, George Fazio & Robert Trent Jones, Sr.; 4.0 and 4.5 star ratings by Golf Digest “Places to Play”
- Omni Interlocken Hotel (Colorado): 27 holes; ranked third in the “Best Resort Courses of Colorado”
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort (Florida): 54 holes; named among “Top 121 Golf Resorts in the World” by Conde Nast Traveler; recent of Golf Channel’s “Big Break: Florida”
- Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate (Florida): two championship 18-hole golf courses designed by accomplished architect and golfer Greg Norman and a lighted nine-hole, par 3 golf course, and is the world headquarters for the David Leadbetter Golf Academy
- Omni Mount Washington Resort (New Hampshire): a spectacular 18-hole Donald Ross design (recently restored; ranked No. 1 course in New Hampshire, GOLF Magazine for 2012; historic 9-hole course opened in 1895
- Omni Bedford Springs Resort (Pennsylvania): one of the country’s first golf courses; named the No. 1 public and resort course in Pennsylvania by GOLF and Golfweek from 2010- 2012 and 2014
- Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa (Texas): 72 holes; four distinct experiences designed by Tom Fazio, Arnold Palmer, Ben Crenshaw;
- The Omni Homestead Resort (Virginia): two historic courses; Cascades Course ranked among “America’s 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses” by Golf Digest
Each destination offers challenges for golfers at all levels of play, so pros, amateurs and their families alike can find courses to enjoy, creating distinct golf vacations in prime locations on legendary fairways and greens.
HPR will concentrate on positioning and promoting Omni golf resorts to golf and golf lifestyle media.
Since being established on California’s Monterey Peninsula 25 years ago, Hunter Public Relations • Special Events has worked with clients worldwide over to help raise their profiles and attract the attention of the traveling public and the media.
For additional information on HPR and its clients, visit http://www.hunter-pr.com/.
Hunter Public Relations