Tourney will feature daily live music, food festival, golf performance centre, kids’ zone, après golf and more
LONDON, England and WEST PALM BEACH, Florida– LIV Golf recently unveiled initial details on the array of fan activities taking place June 9-11 at Centurion Club, site of the first-ever LIV Golf Invitational Series tournament.
All General Admission tickets will be all-inclusive of the unique activations that will engage fans of all ages in celebration of the game of golf.
Gates will open at 11 a.m. all three days of tournament play in advance of the 2 p.m. shotgun start, so guests can enjoy and take part in all of the interactive activities onsite. Grounds passes will allow fans to walk the course, view the tournament from select viewing platforms and grant entry to the massive Fan Village. This immersive area will celebrate the spirit of London with Covent Garden-style street performers and a food and drink festival atmosphere inspired by the best of Borough Market. A specially designed Kids Zone will also engage youth with children’s entertainers, face painting, soft play equipment for climbing, ‘crazy golf’ putting challenges, and educational activations based on STEM lessons.
Also in the Fan Village, LIV Golf’s Performance Centre will feature professional coaches who will offer tips as guests test their skills on swing simulators and a Zen Green Stage® with PuttView surface, recreating the challenging slopes and expert shots completed by their favorite pros at the world’s most iconic courses. Meanwhile, gamers can deploy in the Metaverse Tent, where Esports and virtual reality exhibits will take fans inside the game through friendly competition. LIV Golf will also present an Eco Village where all items will have a sustainable life cycle, including a hydration area, mobile recycling unit, eco retail store, power bikes, and recycled furniture.
As part of the shotgun start, fans will enjoy an air show featuring The Blades aerobatic team and warbirds, while London black cabs will transport the field of 48 players to their respective starting holes.
“LIV Golf is about more than just hosting a new golf tournament. It’s about creating an event experience,” said Greg Norman, CEO and Commissioner of LIV Golf. “We want players and fans to feed off a unique energy rarely encountered through this game, while engaging new audiences that will help golf grow. From intense competition on the course to entertainment that caters to fans of all ages, there will be something for everyone at Centurion.”
LIV Golf will bring the concept of Après Golf to the course, where the “post-round scene” will feature entertainment from local artists and DJs and open admission to the lively Birdie Shack hospitality experience. At the conclusion of play, completing the days’ activities will be free concerts with headline acts to be announced in the coming weeks.
Aligned with LIV Golf’s mission to grow the game and provide more fun and entertainment for all fans, special ticket offers are available for select groups, including:
- Complimentary Youth Tickets: Offering complimentary access for the next generation of golf fans, youth 15 and under will be granted free entrance at the gate when accompanied by an adult who occupies a ticket for the selected day.
- Complimentary HM Armed Forces + Guest Tickets: Any serving personnel from HM Armed Forces can secure complimentary grounds passes for themselves and a guest as a thank you to those who currently serve or who have served.
- *25% off for College and University Students: Discounted grounds passes are available to College and University students. Students are eligible to receive 25 percent off single-day or three-day grounds passes.
- *25% off for Teachers: As a special thank you to teachers, LIV Golf is proud to offer 25 percent off single-day or three-day grounds passes for all teachers.
- *25% off for Medical Professionals: Doctors, nurses, and other licensed medical professionals are offered a 25 percent discount on single-day or three-day grounds passes for all LIV Golf Invitational Series events.
- *25% off for Key Workers: LIV Golf is pleased to offer 25 percent off single-day or three-day grounds passes for the first responders who serve our communities.
*Offer is not valid for same-day entrance at gate
General admission price for a single-day grounds pass at the inaugural LIV Golf Invitational Series at Centurion Club is £69 and may be purchased at tickets.livgolf.com