Arccos Invitational sweepstakes will see 12 winners randomly selected from the Arccos membership
STAMFORD, Connecticut – Arccos, the world’s largest on-course tracking system and a leader in connected A.I. golf products, recently announced its Arccos Invitational Sweepstakes – providing an exclusive opportunity for the Arccos community of smart sensor users to win a one-of-a-kind trip to TPC Sawgrass in March 2024.
This announcement follows Arccos’ strategic funding round headlined by the PGA TOUR and featuring some of the golf industry’s biggest brands. Now designated ‘The Official Game Tracker of the PGA TOUR,’ Arccos is rolling out the red carpet for its members via a two-day extravaganza and hosted at the world-famous TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida on March 26 and 27, 2024.
“We’re thrilled to give back to our loyal Arccos members by offering them the chance to play on such an iconic golf course,” said Darren Feeney, Arccos Vice President of Marketing. “This is a bucket list experience, and those who join us will embody the spirit of Arccos – dedicated to improving their game with our award-winning technology. We can’t wait to welcome them to the home of the PGA TOUR and witness firsthand how tracking your game with Arccos is helping golfers of all skill levels perform their best.”
- The Arccos Invitational sweepstakes will see 12 winners randomly selected from the Arccos membership, with four players being chosen per month for three months starting Nov. 15. Open to US residents only, the sweepstakes prize includes:
- One round at TPC Sawgrass Stadium Course with a personal caddie
- One round at TPC Sawgrass Dye’s Valley Course with a forecaddie
- Exclusive access to a skills clinic from Arccos Ambassador Erika Larkin
- Private range access and club demo session of the latest equipment
- Cocktail hour, dinner and prize ceremony
The Arccos App automatically captures every shot a golfer takes on the course, provides an A.I. powered GPS rangefinder, caddie advice and personalized analytics for all game facets. Arccos gives every other golfer the ability to capture their performance on over 40,000 courses worldwide so they can track their game just like the pros.
Since Arccos launched, its members have taken more than 800 million shots while playing over 16 million rounds with the system. That underpins golf’s largest on-course dataset that today includes 1.5 trillion unique data points.
For full details about the Arccos Invitational and to view the complete terms and conditions, visit our website at www.arccosgolf.com.