The Sea Pines Resort on Hilton Head Island gives guests the Ultimate Travel Experience
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. – Imagine a fall or winter getaway where the seaside destination is world class with ideal weather, endless recreational opportunities, championship golf, all at attractive and affordable rates. That’s exactly what travelers will receive when they purchase the “Getaway Package” at The Sea Pines Resort on Hilton Head Island.
Available now through Feb. 24, reduced fall and winter rates on select villas and homes (minimum three-night stay) are available, and include an array of value-laden amenities:
- Complimentary dinner entrees for two (one time only) at Fraser’s Tavern;
- Complimentary lunch entrees for two (one time only) at Fraser’s Tavern or Harbour Town Bakery & Café;
- Preferred rates at the resort’s award-winning golf courses, including Heron Point, Atlantic Dunes, and Harbour Town Golf Links — home to the PGA Tour’s RBC Heritage tournament and No. 25 on Golf Digest’s ranking of “America’s 100 Greatest Public Courses”;
- A portrait session on the beach;
- Unlimited use of the resort’s fitness center equipment;
- Two hours of complimentary tennis per day at the Sea Pines Racquet Club featuring 20 clay courts;
- Bicycles during entire stay for two adults to enjoy on the resort’s 15-mile network of paths (also ideal for walking).
In addition, the package provides for 10 percent discounts on all other dining at resort restaurants, including the sensational, new Quarterdeck, which offers 270-degree sunset views and a rooftop oyster bar.
For ease of travel to Hilton Head Island, there are direct-flight options on three airlines: American, Delta, and United. Hilton Head Island Airport (HHH) serves Washington, D.C. (Dulles), Newark, Charlotte, and Atlanta, plus seasonal nonstop flights to and from Washington, D.C. (Reagan), Dallas, Philadelphia, and Boston.
The “Getaway Package” can be booked by visiting www.seapines.com/vacation-rentals/specials/fall-winter-getaways