Guests can enjoy free golf activities at resorts and golf courses around the globe
ORLANDO, Fla. (June 5, 2018) – Golfers of all ages and abilities are invited to join their family members and experience a day on the golf course at one of 26 scheduled Family Golf Festivals on the 2018 calendar.
These one-day family events will take place at Marriott Golf managed destinations throughout the world the remainder of the year.
The Marriott International Family Golf Festival is open to golfers of all ages and skill levels, and aligns with Marriott’s commitment to player development programs. Families are invited to Marriott Golf properties for an exciting day of fun-filled activities, including FREE golf instruction, clinics, interactive golf games, contests, family golf programs, prize giveaways, and much more. Under the guidance of PGA/LPGA Professionals, each respective venue offers a welcoming environment where entire families can learn and play the game together.
“Marriott Golf is excited for our properties to come together and provide a welcoming environment for the whole family to enjoy a day at the golf course together”, said Brett Stark, senior director of Marketing & eCommerce, Marriott Golf. “Family Golf Festivals along with other programming shows our commitment to grow this wonderful game of golf. We encourage everyone to come out and have a great time.”
In addition to the events at the one-day Family Golf Festivals, after 3 p.m. adults can take advantage of special rates and children can play golf for free as part of Marriott Golf’s “Kids Golf-4-Free” program.
Launched in 2006, “Kids Golf-4-Free” enables kids up to 15-years old to golf for free when accompanied by a full paying adult after 3 p.m. In addition, Marriott Golf offers free lessons anytime to kids up to 15-years old when accompanied by an adult who is taking a fully paid lesson from a Marriott Golf instructor.
The 2018 Family Golf Festival will take place at designated Marriott Golf properties on the following dates:
- Hollins Hall, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club | Yorkshire, UK | 6/17/2018
- St. Pierre, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club | Monmouthshire, UK | 6/23/2018
- Orlando World Center Hawk’s Landing Golf Club | Orlando, FL | 7/1/2018
- JW Marriott Desert Springs Golf Resort | Palm Desert, CA | 7/4/2018
- Stone Mountain Golf Club | Stone Mountain, GA | 7/8/2018
- Gaylord Springs Golf Links | Nashville, TN | 7/14/2018
- Westfields Golf Club | Clifton, VA | 7/29/2018
- Meon Valley, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club | Hampshire, UK | 8/9/2018
- Sprowston Manor, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club | Norwich, UK | 8/12/2018
- Marriott’s Griffin Gate Golf Club | Lexington, KY | 8/19/2018
- Worsley Park, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club | Manchester, UK | 8/19/2018
- Toftrees Golf Club | State College, PA | 8/19/2018
- Royal St Kitts Golf Club | Basseterre, St. Kitts | 9/1/2018
- JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort | Marco Island, FL | 9/15/2018
- JW Marriott Desert Ridge Golf Club | Phoenix, AZ | 9/30/2018
- Son Antem Golf Club | Mallorca, Spain | 9/30/2018
- Breadsall Priory, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club | Morley, Derby, UK | 10/30/2018
- JW Marriott Starr Pass Golf Club | Tucson, AZ | 12/8/2018
Marriott’s Global Golf Division manages over 50 courses in 15 countries across 5 continents, offering nearly 1,000 holes of championship golf for Marriott International lodging brands, including The Ritz-Carlton, Luxury Collection, JW Marriott, Westin, Sheraton, Gaylord Hotels, Le Meridien, Renaissance Hotels, Protea Hotels, and Marriott Golf Academy.
Since 1971, Marriott has been a recognized leader of integrated resort and golf operations, through its award winning business results and renowned service culture. Marriott provides golf development expertise, golf management, and consulting services to a unique variety of hospitality environments including resorts, private membership clubs, daily fee courses, golf schools, and franchises.
For more information, visit marriott.com/explore-and-plan/golf.mi